Galápagos Islands is an archipelago located to 965 kilometers of the coast of Ecuador. It is conformed by 13 great volcanic islands, 6 smaller islands and 107 rocks and small barren islands, which are distributed around the line of the terrestrial Ecuador Also read: http://www.mysticaltravel.com/article/swimming-dinosaurs-galapagos
Submitted by Dirk Vander Ploeg on Mon, 12/05/2011 - 23:43
By Chris Pritchard Strange-looking sea monsters dart past as I snorkel close to the beach. I imagine I've somehow gatecrashed a chilling scene in a Japanese horror movie. But, fortunately, these weird dinosaur-like creatures are totally harmless.
- Trekking Through Machu Picchu
- Mexico ~ Maya Sacred Path 2012 ~ Creating a New Maya Era as Our Journey Continues
- Cayce prediction Japan will sink into the Ocean and the Lost city of Mu
- How can I get RSS feeds for UFO Digest?
- Swimming with dinosaurs in the Galapagos
- Multi - Dimensional Vortexes and White Holes