Submitted by Norio Hayakawa on Sat, 05/21/2011 - 11:54
by Norio Hayakawa May 21, 2011 New Mexico is officially the Land of Enchantment. However, it seems that there are some who take this state motto almost literally and even believe that it is indeed the Land of Enchantment in more ways than one. Some even seem to regard New Mexico as a state that has always been (and continues to be) filled with unexplained mysteries, especially when it comes to UFOs and paranormal phenomena.
Submitted by Hugh Mungus on Fri, 05/06/2011 - 10:51
Sixteen thousand gold bars lit the dank cavern beneath Victorio Peak. As far as Doc Noss knew, this epitome of all mother lodes was his and Ova's, alone. And the gold was just the beginning. If you included the jewel-inlaid antiquities, priceless weaponry and religious artifacts, Doc estimated the entire booty to be worth somewhere around a billion dollars. Those were 1937 dollars, no less.
- Conflicting Interpretations Among Mayan Elders About 2012
- Trekking Through Machu Picchu
- Mexico ~ Maya Sacred Path 2012 ~ Creating a New Maya Era as Our Journey Continues
- Through The StarGate
- Mystical Travel Newsfeed
- My Trip To Rameshwaram
- Do you believe in fairies?
- Mass Exorcisms Taking Place at Puente Jula, Mexico
- Baja ~ A Magical Shamanic Adventure to the Sea of Cortez